If you want to share your nicely edited videos with your followers on Twitch, you can upload videos to Twitch in a few clicks.
It's a bit of a hidden feature that Twitch doesn't talk about for some reason, but it's a great way to share your favorite videos with your followers.
Here's how it works.
How to upload videos to Twitch
- When you're logged in to your Twitch account, head to your dashboard.
- In your dashboard, select your "Video Producer." tab.
- Click the upload button and select the video you'd like to upload.
- While your video uploads, you can edit its information as you'd like, including its title, description, category, language and tags. Click "Save Changes."
- When your upload is finished, the video will appear in your creator dashboard. You can choose to premiere the video right away, or schedule its debut for a future time and date.
Video formats you can upload
There are several video formats in which you can upload your videos:
- MP4, MOV, AVI and FLV file formats
- h264 codec
- AAC audio
- Up to 1080p/60FPS
- Up to 10Mbps bitrate
Which Video Editing Software Works Exclusively for Twitch?
How to Multistream in 2022
How to Make Money on TikTok